All aboard Kourtney Kardashian‘s gravy prepare!
The truth star is all about whipping up healthful, selfmade dishes—particularly in relation to cooking for her three youngsters—and now she’s sharing one in all her household’s go-to cold-weather dishes. Shared on her app and solely with PEOPLE, the eldest Kardashian sister reveals her recipe for the “finest pasta sauce ever.”
“I like to make pasta dishes in the course of the winter and this easy pomodoro recipe is a favourite of mine and the children,” she writes on her web site.
As a result of the Kardashian household chef (except for Kylie Jenner who rivals her within the breakfast division) follows a strict gluten-free, dairy-free life-style, she serves the sauce over a bowl of gluten-free noodles, however you possibly can simply swap in your favourite field of pasta.
In relation to the sauce directions, the Protecting Up with the Kardashians star sautés garlic and onion earlier than including her San Marzano tomatoes, water, seasoning and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar for a bit of sweetness.
Observe the complete recipe under to attempt it for your self at house:
Kourtney Kardashian’s Tomato Sauce
2 Tbsp. further virgin olive oil
Four cloves natural garlic, minced
1 small yellow onion (or half of bigger onion), diced
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 (28 oz.) can crushed San Marzano tomatoes
1 cup water
½ cup chopped recent natural basil
Gluten-free penne (I exploit Bionaturae)
1. Warmth olive oil in a skillet over medium excessive warmth till scorching.
2. Add onions and minced garlic and stir ceaselessly till the onions are clear (a couple of minutes).
3. Add crushed tomatoes and half of the water, stir sometimes for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the brown sugar together with salt and pepper to style.
5. Scale back warmth to low and let sauce simmer for 3-5 minutes.
6. Add extra water if sauce turns into too thick whereas simmering, it ought to retain a silky texture.
7. Take away from warmth and stir in chopped basil (leaving a bit of further for garnish).
8. Serve over gluten-free penne pasta and sprinkle remaining basil on prime.